$CIFR DIAGONAL 261120/261009 PUT 13.0/PUT 19.0$ Blood on the streets, almost peed in my sheets! [LOL] 1️⃣ Why am I making this trade now? Macro Deleveraging, Not Operational Breakdown: CIFR's drop from $19 down to ~$13.50 is driven by macro yield pressure (10Y yield spiking to ~5.35%) and sector-wide fears over debt costs for AI/HPC buildouts, alongside broader crypto weakness. Nothing fundamental has broken regarding their site buildouts or ERCOT pipeline. Managing Margin & Lowering Cost Basis: With $47k in negative cash balance and leverage at 1.43x, buying 1,000 shares outright at current market prices would over-extend margin debt. Rolling the 19 strike short p
$CIFR DIAGONAL 261120/261009 PUT 13.0/PUT 18.0$ $CIFR DIAGONAL 261120/261009 PUT 13.0/PUT 18.0$ Red across the screens, living on prayers and coffee beans! [Bless] 1️⃣ Why am I making this trade now? Lowering Assignment Basis Without Excess Capital Outlay: Similar to rolling the 19 strike, I am unwilling to take assignment at $18.00 when CIFR is trading near $13.50. By paying a $3.11 debit to roll the short put down to the $13.00 strike (expiry 20 Nov), I reduce my potential assigned cost basis to $16.11 ($13.00 strike + $3.11 debit). Controlling Margi
$Oscar Health, Inc.(OSCR)$ Assigned 700 shares, time to sell calls against them at levels of resistance above. Will ladder the strikes on differing resistance levels as I'm still foreseeing a pump should favourable news ACA subsidies gets released.
$CIFR CALENDAR 260904/260925 PUT 17.0/PUT 17.0$ $CIFR CALENDAR 260904/260925 PUT 17.0/PUT 17.0$ Rolling expiring puts for another 3 weeks, premiums starting to get lesser with each roll as strike gets further away from the current share price. Support is at ~14.50 to 15, with the recent drop to close to 14. Volume is decreasing concurrently as the share price goes down in this slow and painful drawdown. RSI remains rangebound on the lower levels in the 30s, William's Range remains in oversold levels around 80s. Probably one last flush towards the bottom of t
$CIFR CALENDAR 260828/260911 PUT 17.0/PUT 17.0$ $CIFR CALENDAR 260828/260911 PUT 17.0/PUT 17.0$ Rolled expiring put again at 17 for another 2 weeks. MACD golden cross finally happened as of market open, will see if it holds throughout the day, and strong volume is also yet to be seen. Immediate resistance is at 20 day MA at around 18, 50 Day MA at around 20 and should they break decisively in the coming days, we should be able to tell by this week if strength in price action is finally back. There is also evidence of strong institutional accumulation in recent mon
$MSTR CALENDAR 251114/251128 PUT 280.0/PUT 280.0$ Rolling to get a credit again - praying that MSTR doesn't break neckline at 230 and freefalls - if it ends up dropping I might just take the loss along with it.[Cry]
$CIFR CALENDAR 260220/260227 PUT 14.5/PUT 14.5$ Rolled for 1 week DTE for juiced up premiums due to elevated IV with earnings around the corner. Charts are looking more likely for price to head lower, price closing below Gann arc. Will continue to roll these puts further out for more premiums generation should prices continue to retrace.
$COIN CALENDAR 261002/260918 PUT 170.0/PUT 170.0$ Rolling expiring put for another 2 weeks for more premiums. Prices finally dropped lower and after failing to break above the 200 day MA multiple times and bounced right off the 50 day MA and 0.618 fib, attempting to close above the 100 day MA today at 171.25. Believe that this is going to be ripping upwards sooner or later.
$COIN 20260724 180.0 CALL$ Selling a covered call slightly above the strike of my sold put at the same DTE. As long as the sold put is still in the money this call is still out of the money. [YoYo] Squeezing more premiums while waiting for price to recover. Will probably end up rolling my calls instead of puts when the price rises. This downwards price action is brutal man [Facepalm]
$OSCR 20250620 14.0 PUT$ Expired with 100% profit but sadly price ran way ahead after put options were sold. Resistance with largest volume shelf at around ~21. Will be selling another round of weekly puts at around 17-19, depending on price action next week. Seeing whales accumulating at such a rapid pace at could signal that resistance at ~21 could be broken this time.