RZLV at $1.75: The Story Keeps Improving, but the Stock Still Refuses to Confirm It

$Rezolve AI(RZLV)$  

Rezolve AI closed at $1.75, down another 5.91%, after touching $1.74.

This is getting frustrating for bulls.

RZLV has produced partnerships, customer wins and an increasingly ambitious AI-commerce story. Yet every promising rebound seems to attract another wave of sellers.

The five-day chart captures the problem perfectly:

$1.63 → $1.88 → back to $1.75.

For next week, I am no longer asking whether Rezolve can produce another good announcement.

I am asking:

When will the market finally pay for the story?

🔴 THE PROBLEM IS PRICE ACTION

RZLV bounced aggressively from around $1.63-$1.65 on 15 October.

That was encouraging.

But it could not hold the $1.85-$1.90 region.

Thursday then erased much of the recovery.

That tells me two things.

There are clearly buyers below $1.70.

But there is also substantial supply waiting above $1.85.

Until that changes, RZLV remains a trading range rather than a confirmed reversal.

🟢 WHY I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON IT

The investment case is still interesting because Rezolve sits directly inside one of the more compelling AI themes:

AI agents moving from answering questions to actually completing commerce.

If merchants increasingly use AI for discovery, personalisation, checkout and payments, the addressable opportunity could be substantial.

But there is a big difference between having an exciting TAM and capturing it profitably.

That is why I now care less about partnership headlines and more about three things:

Revenue conversion. Merchant adoption. Path toward profitability.

The next leg higher needs evidence.

Not another promise.

🚦 MY RZLV LEVELS FOR NEXT WEEK

🟢 $1.65-$1.75: PREFERRED SPECULATIVE PICK

We are here.

I like the risk/reward, but position sizing matters.

🟢 $1.55-$1.65: STRONG SPECULATIVE PICK

If there is no negative company-specific development, this becomes increasingly interesting.

🔴 Below $1.50: THESIS CHECK

I would stop assuming every lower price is opportunity.

🟡 $1.85-$1.90: FIRST RECOVERY

RZLV needs to reclaim this area.

🟢 $2.00-$2.05: FIRST REAL CONFIRMATION

This is where my view changes.

Above $2, the stock begins repairing technical damage.

🟢 $2.12-$2.15: BULLISH CONFIRMATION

Now momentum becomes much more interesting.

🟢 $2.20-$2.25: REVERSAL CONFIRMED

Above this zone, I think the market starts treating RZLV differently.

🟢 $2.35-$2.40: BREAKOUT

Then $2.50+ comes back into discussion.

MY PREDICTION FOR NEXT WEEK

🟡 50% BASE CASE: $1.65-$1.95

This remains my highest-probability outcome.

RZLV retests $1.70-ish, buyers return, and the stock makes another attempt at $1.85-$1.90.

My Friday base case is approximately $1.78-$1.88.

Not exciting.

But holding a higher low would actually be progress.

🟢 30% BULL CASE: $2.00-$2.20

RZLV holds $1.65-$1.70 and finally clears $1.90.

Once $2 is reclaimed, psychology changes.

A clean break above $2.05 could accelerate toward $2.12-$2.20.

This is the scenario I want.

But I want the chart to prove it first.

🔴 20% BEAR CASE: $1.45-$1.65

The recent rebound completely fails.

$1.63 breaks.

Then $1.55 becomes my next obvious level, followed by approximately $1.45-$1.50.

At that stage I would reassess rather than blindly average down.

🔵 THREE NUMBERS MATTER

$1.65

The floor.

Hold this and the recent rebound structure remains alive.

$1.90

The gate.

RZLV has repeatedly struggled around this region.

$2.05

The confirmation.

This is the level that would make me significantly more bullish.

So my ideal sequence next week is:

Hold $1.65 → reclaim $1.90 → break $2.05 → attack $2.15-$2.25.

Anything before $1.90 is still noise.

🚦 MY TRAFFIC LIGHT

🟢 $1.65-$1.75: ACCUMULATE SMALL

This is where we are.

🟢 $1.55-$1.65: STRONGER SPECULATIVE ENTRY

Assuming fundamentals have not changed.

🟡 $1.75-$1.90: WAIT

I do not want to chase another temporary bounce.

🟢 Above $2.05: MOMENTUM CONFIRMED

This is where the chart finally starts agreeing with the story.

🔴 Below $1.50: STOP AND REASSESS

MY CALL

I am cautiously bullish, but RZLV has less room for excuses now.

My highest-probability path:

$1.75 → test $1.65-$1.70 → rebound toward $1.85-$1.90 → decision there.

My expected Friday range is approximately $1.78-$1.88.

My wider expected weekly range is $1.60-$2.05.

The bullish surprise is a clean break of $2.05.

The bearish surprise is losing $1.63.

And unlike MU, I am not willing to keep buying simply because RZLV becomes cheaper.

With MU, I can point to a powerful existing earnings engine.

With RZLV, investors are still paying for future execution.

That makes confirmation much more important.

The story has had enough good headlines.

Next week, I want the stock price to start believing them.

I am not a financial advisor. Trade wisely, Comrades!

My Friday call: $1.78-$1.88. Yours: below $1.65, $1.65-$2.00, or above $2?

If you find this post interesting, give it wings! 🪽 Repost and share the insights.

Do consider ‘Follow me’ and get firsthand read of my daily new post. Thank you.

@Daily_Discussion  @TigerPM  @TigerStars  @TigerEvents  @Tiger_SG  

# 🎁 Write & Win| Have you caught the bottom of this recent pullback?

Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.

Report

Comment

  • Top
  • Latest
empty
No comments yet