PeterDiCarlo

Quant Trader 💻 NEVER FINANCIAL ADVICE

    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·07:05

      $SPY Holds the Key as $META Breaks Out and $NVDA Buyers Return

      📊 Markets are heading into an interesting week. $SPY futures are green, but the bull flag still needs confirmation. Meanwhile, $TSLA held its Smart Money Zone, $NVDA saw buyers step in, and $META confirmed its breakout above the weekly swing high. Here’s what I’m watching. 👀 📈 $SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust(SPY)$ Futures are green heading into the week. The bull flag is still waiting for confirmation. We need a daily close above the swing high before I consider the breakout confirmed. This should make for an interesting week. I’m still mentally prepared for one more pullback before a potential breakout to new all-time highs. Ideally, $750 holds as the floor. 🧱 🔥 $Tesla Motors(TSLA)$ The 1H Smart Money Zone he
      410Comment
      Report
      $SPY Holds the Key as $META Breaks Out and $NVDA Buyers Return
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-21 08:58

      $SPY Bull Flag Needs One More Breakout Confirmation

      $SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust(SPY)$ futures are green heading into the week, but the setup still needs confirmation. The bull flag is taking shape, but the pattern isn't confirmed yet. We still need a daily close above the recent swing high to validate the breakout setup. That leaves two scenarios on the table. A clean break above the swing high would open the door to a move toward new all-time highs. But a pullback before that breakout would not necessarily invalidate the setup. 🎯 The key level to watch is $750. If $750 continues to hold as support, the broader bullish structure remains intact. I’m still prepared for one more shakeout before the next attempt higher. Either way, this could make for an interesting week. 👀📊 Markets are always moving -
      389Comment
      Report
      $SPY Bull Flag Needs One More Breakout Confirmation
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-19

      $MSTR Could Hit $400?

      $Strategy(MSTR)$ is up 75% since bouncing from the smart money zone. It’s up another 12% today, but the real test is still ahead. I’m still targeting $400 to $450 over the next 12 to 18 months. Short term, the weekly structure remains bearish. We are still making lower highs, and price is approaching a major institutional and smart-money sell zone between $160 and $175. I expect strong resistance there. For the internal structure to shift, MSTR needs to break through that zone and close above $200 over the next few months. From here, we could see another 15% to 20% of upside. But a rejection between $160 and $175 could form an inverse head-and-shoulders pattern before the next major move higher. Best case: price breaks straight through and acceler
      3.23KComment
      Report
      $MSTR Could Hit $400?
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-19

      $COIN Is Up 22%. The Bigger Move May Be Next

      $Coinbase Global, Inc.(COIN)$ is up 22% since we called the potential bottom on July 13. 🚀 And I think the bigger move may still be ahead. I’m still looking for a 100%+ move back toward all-time highs over the next 12–18 months. 🎯 But first, Coinbase has something to prove. The weekly structure is still bearish until $COIN breaks above the previous swing high around $223. That puts $198–$208 on my radar as the first major resistance zone. The real confirmation comes above $222. If $COIN gets rejected between $200 and $222, we could see an inverse head-and-shoulders pattern develop. That would likely delay the move toward the highs, but it wouldn’t change the longer-term thesis. Still very bullish on $COIN. Just waiting for price structure to confi
      3.83K1
      Report
      $COIN Is Up 22%. The Bigger Move May Be Next
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-18

      NFLX, TEM, QCOM & ON Are Sending Different Signals 👀

      There’s a lot to watch across these four names right now. 👀 $Netflix(NFLX)$ remains one of my highest-conviction setups for the next 12 months. We identified it months ago around the Smart Money Discount Zone, and the bigger-picture setup is still intact. 📈 $Tempus AI(TEM)$ has already made a much bigger move. The stock is now up 80%+ from the call I shared on X two months ago, and we're getting close to the first take-profit level. Time to start paying closer attention to how price reacts here. 🎯 $Qualcomm(QCOM)$ is another one that has worked well so far, gaining roughly 25% since entering the Smart Money Buy Zone. But now it’s running into major resistance. Tha
      1.57KComment
      Report
      NFLX, TEM, QCOM & ON Are Sending Different Signals 👀
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-18

      5 Charts With Big Moves Brewing

      The market is sitting at several important technical levels right now. A few charts are close to breaking out, while others still need confirmation before the trend can change. 👀 🚨 $SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust(SPY)$ — Huge Level $SPY needs to reclaim the 1H swing high before yesterday's move can be treated as a potential bottom. Until that happens, confirmation is still missing. 🔥 $Meta Platforms, Inc.(META)$ — Resistance Test $META is pressing into key resistance after another stretch of compression. The setup remains interesting around this level. A sweep of the current high could open the door toward $800, although another rejection is still expected first. If the high gets swept and price confirms the b
      1.35KComment
      Report
      5 Charts With Big Moves Brewing
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-17

      $SPY $CIFR $NVDA Key Levels Set Up the Next Move

      The market is sitting at three very different spots right now. 🔴 $SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust(SPY)$ : The bounce needs to show up soon. If buyers can’t step in, $750 becomes the next short term downside target. Keep the reaction around current levels tight. 🟢 $Cipher Mining Inc.(CIFR)$ : A +15% bounce straight from the Smart Money Zone. Nice execution for everyone who accumulated down there. 🎯Next target: $20 🔵 $NVIDIA(NVDA)$ : Still holding key support, and for now the internal structure remains bullish. No reason to overcomplicate it while buyers continue defending the level. Three charts, three different setups. $SPY needs a bounce. $CIFR needs to follow through
      1.23KComment
      Report
      $SPY $CIFR $NVDA Key Levels Set Up the Next Move
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-15

      $PLTR Faces $170, $NVDA Risks $210, $ORCL Must Hold $140

      Good morning, tigers ☕️📈 Three names are sitting at very different decision points right now. 🎯 $Palantir Technologies Inc.(PLTR)$ PLTR rejected the Smart Money Sell Zone almost perfectly. Now $170 is the level bulls need to reclaim this week. Hold above it and the structure can stabilize. Fail to reclaim it, and I’d expect a move back toward $135. The bigger level remains $210. That’s where the next major upside decision comes in. ⚡ $NVIDIA(NVDA)$ For NVDA, $210 is the line that matters. That’s where the 2B-share THT Volume Pro support sits. If buyers defend the zone, the daily structure remains constructive. Lose $210 and the picture changes quickly, with the next move potentially taking price toward th
      1.77KComment
      Report
      $PLTR Faces $170, $NVDA Risks $210, $ORCL Must Hold $140
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-14
      $Oracle(ORCL)$ earnings selloff may be giving bulls their next entry 🚨 Back in July, this setup was nearly perfect when we called the bottom. The stock rallied more than 50% in just 50 days. I remain bullish over the next six months, with a potential path toward $200 to $220. But the recent earnings reaction matters. On the weekly chart, there is a massive 1 billion-share block between $138 and $142. That zone could become significant support over the next few weeks. My base case: • Pullback into $138 to $144 • Buyers defend the zone • Price begins the next move higher The setup changes if price breaks below $138. That would open the door to a possible retest of $120. Until then, I’m not guessing the next move. I’m waiting for price to reach the l
      2.04KComment
      Report
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-14

      $RKLB Could Have 140% Upside But $56 Is the Line

      $Rocket Lab USA, Inc.(RKLB)$ could be setting up for a potential 140% move, but we NEED to be patient. Price is sitting inside a double smart money zone while holding a 1 billion-share support block on the volume profile. This is not an overnight trade. My framework: • 45 to 90 days: Potential move toward $87 • 12-month horizon: Potential move toward $140 to $150 • Upside: As much as 140% from current levels But there is one level that invalidates the thesis: $56. That is the external swing low. A confirmed weekly close below $56 over the next few months would invalidate the bullish structure and force a full reassessment. Until then, the thesis remains bullish. Not because I’m trying to predict every candle. Because price is still respecting the
      2.02KComment
      Report
      $RKLB Could Have 140% Upside But $56 Is the Line
       
       
       
       

      Most Discussed